Fall is in the air, the days are getting shorter, and you’re craving something rich and heartwarming. We’ve got you covered! Tender chicken in vibrant pesto cream sauce is the perfect comfort food. Topped with fresh basil and toasted pine nuts, this crowd-pleaser is sure to satisfy your fall cravings.
- 3 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. Real Salt Organic Garlic Pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup fresh basil pesto
- Parmesan cheese
- Pine nuts (toasted)
- Basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and preheat an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season both sides of the chicken with olive oil and Real Salt Organic Garlic Pepper.
- Add the chicken to the preheated skillet and brown both sides for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Reduce the skillet heat to medium and add garlic, chicken broth, heavy cream, and basil pesto. Whisk to combine.
- Return the chicken to the skillet and place in the preheated oven for 12-15 mins or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Top with toasted pine nuts, Parmesan cheese, and fresh basil.