Allegedly invented in the 1920s or 1930s, the Bloody Mary is a spicy sidekick for any occasion. Whether it’s an afternoon brunch, backyard get-together, or game day party, impress your guests with this Bloody Mary’s unique and irresistible smoky flavor provided by Redmond Smoked Salt.
- 1 Tbsp of your favorite Redmond Smoked Salt
- 1 cup tomato juice (or your favorite vegetable juice)
- 1 1/2 oz of your favorite vodka
- 1 tsp freshly grated horseradish
- 1/4 tsp of favorite (Louisiana) hot sauce
- 3-4 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 squeeze of lime
- A few shakes of Real Salt organic lemon pepper
Put the smoked salt on a small plate. Wet the rim of a quart-size glass with some lime juice and dip or rotate the rim through the smoked salt to make a nice salty rim. Add ice to the glass and set aside.
In a separate jar or glass, stir together the vodka, tomato juice, a squeeze of lime, and a few shakes of Real Salt organic lemon pepper.
Pour the vodka mixture over the ice in the salted glass. Garnish with your favorite pickled vegetables, lime, and bacon.