Chili Lime Chicken Burger
Chicken burgers usually take a backseat to their beefy counterparts, but these mouthwatering Chili Lime Chicken Burgers deserve a front-and-center spot in your recipe rotation! With just the right amount of onion, red bell pepper, and cilantro, they’re fresh, flavorful, and perfect for lunch or dinner any day of the week. These tasty bird burgers also include our new Real Salt Chili lime Seasoning, which gives them a zesty kick you’re sure to love.
- 1 pound organic ground chicken
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp mayo
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 Tbsp Real Salt Chili lime Seasoning
- 1 tsp Real Salt Kosher Salt.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and then form into 3 - 4 patties.
- Cook in a cast iron skillet or non-stick pan until the internal temp is 165° Fahrenheit.
- Top with your favorite toppings. I recommend pepper jack cheese, avocado, spicy ranch, or bacon.