If you’re searching for a savory, filling plant-based dish that you can have as a main course or a side, you’ll love these baked cauliflower steaks. They’re nothing like the bland, steamed cauliflower florets some of us fed the dog under the table when our mom wasn’t looking. Here the cauliflower is cut into thick, hearty pieces that give it more substance, and it’s baked to crispy perfection. These cauliflower steaks are also paired with a delicious lemon yogurt sauce and seasoned with our new Wasatch Steak Seasoning, so they have a satisfying, full-bodied flavor that’s sure to be a fan favorite at the dinner table.
- 1 head of cauliflower (cut into 1/2-inch thick pieces)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp Real Salt Wasatch Steak Seasoning
- 1/2 Tbsp Real Salt Kosher Salt
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- Preheat the oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
- Place the cauliflower on a baking sheet and cover with olive oil.
- Season liberally with the Wasatch Steak Seasoning and Kosher Salt.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the cauliflower starts to brown.
- Mix the lemon juice with the yogurt and season with a pinch of salt.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven, plate, and serve with the yogurt dip.