Article at a Glance
- Your immune system needs hydration and essential nutrients to be at its best.
- Re-Lyte Immunity provides clean electrolytes, as well as vitamins C, D, and B12 and zinc.
- Re-Lyte Immunity also contains elderberry, turmeric, and ginger, all prized for their immune-supporting qualities.
- Re-Lyte Immunity stands out from other immunity mixes because it’s sweetened with stevia, doesn’t contain unnecessary fillers, has amazing electrolytes, and includes high-quality vitamin C.
Have you been looking for a revitalizing immunity mix that aligns with your values? Perhaps you already love Re-Lyte Hydration but are curious about the potential benefits of Re-Lyte Immunity. Whatever your reason, if you have questions about Re-Lyte Immunity, we have the answers you need!
Do You Need Immune Support?
Let’s start by getting back to basics. Your immune system is a vast network of organs, chemicals, antibodies, and white blood cells working together to safeguard your body from potential invaders. When your immune system is in tip-top shape, it quickly identifies threats and activates a response. Getting enough sleep, regular exercise, and stress management are all great ways to keep your immune system strong!
To function optimally, your immune system also needs hydration, vitamins, and trace minerals. This is where Re-Lyte Immunity comes in! Re-Lyte Immunity is formulated with replenishing electrolytes, supportive vitamins, and fortifying herbs that work together to help you feel strong, balanced, and healthy.
What’s in Re-Lyte Immunity?
Electrolytes form the foundation of Re-Lyte Immunity. Hydration is crucial for your body’s functions, and your natural immune response is at its best when you’re adequately hydrated. In Re-Lyte Immunity, you’ll find an optimal balance of calcium, magnesium, sodium, chloride, and potassium. These clean electrolytes give your immune system's tissues, organs, and cells the hydration they need to function at their best.
Vitamins and Minerals
- Vitamin C is a workhorse vitamin that aids immune cell function and has antioxidant properties.
- Vitamin D influences how the immune system regulates itself and supports a healthy inflammation response.
- Vitamin B12 is a vital nutrient needed to make red blood cells and promotes healthy energy levels.
- Zinc supports critical immune cells known as T cells. Zinc also promotes a balanced immune response and supports a healthy inflammatory response.
- Elderberry fruit has been used medicinally for thousands of years. It’s known for its antioxidants, which can support healthy inflammation levels.
- Ginger root is celebrated for its natural compounds, including antioxidants, which promote healthy inflammation and immune function. It’s also super soothing to the gut.
- Turmeric contains a compound called curcumin, which modulates the immune system and supports immune health.
What Sets Re-Lyte Immunity Apart?
It’s naturally sweet. Re-Lyte Immunity is sweetened with Rebaudioside-A, a type of stevia leaf extract that’s less bitter than others. Stevia doesn’t add any calories and won’t spike blood sugar.
It doesn’t contain unnecessary fillers. Re-Lyte Immunity doesn’t contain preservatives, anti-caking agents, or any of the fillers you’ll find in other immunity mixes.
It has more electrolytes. With Re-Lyte Hydration as its foundation, Re-Lyte Immunity contains more of the immune-supporting electrolytes sodium and chloride than many other mixes out there.
It only includes high-quality vitamin C. All of the vitamin C in Re-Lyte Immunity is sourced from acerola fruit, amla fruit, and rose hips.
Still Have Questions?
What does Re-Lyte Immunity taste like?
Re-Lyte Immunity currently comes in two flavors: Blackberry and Pineapple Orange. Both flavors are sweetened lightly with Rebaudioside-A, a type of stevia that’s not bitter like other types of stevia. Because they have Re-Lyte Hydration as their base, both flavors also have a subtle but distinctive salty taste.
Can I use Re-Lyte Immunity every day?
Absolutely! Immunity provides clean and reliable daily immune support. But we also understand that some people may want to use it whenever they’re feeling under the weather or traveling, and that’s cool too.
I’m already using Re-Lyte Hydration. Can I add Immunity?
Yes! You can safely add Re-Lyte Immunity into your routine alongside Re-Lyte Hydration. Just be sure to pay attention to how much of each vitamin and mineral you consume daily from Re-Lyte products and other sources. The National Institute of Health has created this super helpful tool that calculates your daily nutrient recommendations. Give it a try to see what nutrient intake you should be aiming for every day and how much is too much for your body type and lifestyle.
What’s changed in the improved formula?
We gave the label a sleek new look, but that’s not all that changed with Immunity. We made changes to the calcium in Immunity to help it mix better. For more information about this improvement, check out this article.
Will Immunity fit into my special diet?
Re-Lyte Immunity is an excellent fit for many different lifestyles. It’s gluten-free, vegan-friendly, keto-friendly, paleo-friendly and has only 10 calories per serving. We encourage you to review the list of ingredients on our product page to find out if Immunity meets your specific needs.
Have more questions? There’s a lot more information in our Re-Lyte Knowledge Base.
In a Nutshell
Your body’s natural immune response is at its best when you’re hydrated. Re-Lyte Immunity is made with replenishing electrolytes, supportive vitamins, and fortifying herbs you can use daily to feel strong, balanced, hydrated, and healthy. We’re genuinely excited about the improved Re-Lyte Immunity. Give it a try! We think you’ll love it too!
- Immune System - Cleveland Clinic
- Contribution of selected vitamins and trace elements to immune function - National Library of Medicine
- The Role of Diet and Nutritional Supplements during Covid-19 - Harvard School of Public Health
- Nutrition and the Immune System: An Introduction - The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition
- The Roll of Minerals in the Optimal Functioning of the Immune System - Nutrients
- Zinc - National Institutes of Health