Looking for a tasty treat you can enjoy this summer? Look no further than this Triple Berry Crisp! Bursting with the sweet, tangy flavors of fresh summer berries, this dessert is sure to be a hit whether you’re throwing a big summer soiree or just eating al fresco with your family. So put on your apron, grab your mixing bowl, and get ready to make a dessert that's berry, berry good!
- 3 cups fresh berries (for a mix of flavors, use one cup of each of your three favorite berries)
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch
- 1/2 cup organic coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Real Salt
- 1 1/2 cups granola (Try Redmond Heritage Farm Store’s House Made Granola if you live in Utah!)
- 1 cup organic flour
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 Tbsp. organic coconut sugar
- 1 pinch of Kosher Real Salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To make the topping, add granola, flour, melted butter, organic coconut sugar, and a pinch of Kosher Real Salt to a medium-sized bowl. Mix well.
- To make the filling, add berries, tapioca starch, coconut sugar, Kosher Real Salt, and vanilla extract to a separate bowl. Mix well.
- Add the filling mixture to a 9x9 pan.
- Add the topping mixture and spread evenly over the filling.
- Put the pan in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and let it sit for 10 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy this dessert on its own, or serve it with ice cream, whipped cream, or both!